Retiredbear

Retiredbear

Where Darkness Dwells

Where Darkness Dwells - Glen Krisch, Kealan Patrick Burke I am generally not a fan of paranormal or zombie type books. I received this book as a freebie from LibraryThing and was not sure of what to expect.

I started to read the story and had a difficult time getting involved in the story. I thought it took a long time to get up and running. The Underground aspects initially put me off.

There was enough good character development and continuity of story that I kept on reading and I am glad that I did. The more I read, the more I became intrigued by the storyline and characters. I found that I read longer at each sitting and looked forward to reaching the end to see how it ended.

I actually enjoyed this book and would give it 4.5 stars for the writing style, plot line, character development and interaction. There were a few editing issues and misspellings but they did not negatively impact the story.

If you are a lover of this genre, I can assure you that it will be a hit for you. I will gladly read more books by this author.