Retiredbear

Retiredbear

Dirty Little Angels

Dirty Little Angels - Chris Tusa A giant thank you to the indie writers that give away their books to us through LibraryThing. I would never have purchased this book outright due to the dark nature of the story. That would have been my loss.

I cannot say this was a quick fun read. It deals realistically with the dark side of the less fortunate and forgotten part of our society. I thoroughly enjoyed the characters and their development. The progression of the story through the tribulations of the characters was very well written and kept me engrossed to the very end.

While I was reading, I was thinking "Even though it is well written, what is the point of the story?" Then I had the proverbial light bulb illuminate in my brain. This story made me feel just like I was watching a Hallmark Presents on TV. They are always so well written, that I enjoy them simply for the subtleness of the story. Dirty Little Angels could easily be pitched for prime time. Highly recommend and wish that I could give 4.5 stars.