Retiredbear

Retiredbear

Bear Heart - K.J. Colt

I want to let you know that I do not read fantasy genre books EXCEPT for those written by KJ Colt. I received a free copy of the first book in the Concealed Power series (Healers of Meligna). I did not know what to expect but I had committed to read it in exchange for a review. Suffice it to say that I was enthralled by the style and skill of the author.

I read on the author's blog that she was writing a series about Klawdia during her formative years. Klawdia is a somewhat minor character in the Concealed Power series! She is a key pivotal player that added much to that series. So I jumped at the chance to read the Klawdia series.<br/><br/>The Concealed Power series is a wonderful trip into a different but viable world. This initial book about Klawdia is well written and has some elements I was hoping to see. It is enjoyable and a good read and shows insights into why she became the warrior that we see in the Co9ncealed Power series. I think that you will enjoy this introduction into the making of Klawdia.

KJ Colt is a talented and creative writer that I hope to read for many years to come. Purchase all her books for some intriguing stories. Then leave reviews to spread the good word. I am now going to start book #2 in this series - Revenge.<br/>