Retiredbear

Retiredbear

It's All About Muhammad: A Biography of the World's Most Notorious Prophet - F. W. Burleigh

I received this signed and personalized paperback from the author in exchange for a review. The author spent many years researching a great many documents and books about Muhammed. The bibliography is extensive. The first 20% of the book deals with the lineage of Muhammed prior to his birth. This section of the book is important because it sets up and explains the tribal relationships in the Arabian peninsula circa 600 AD. I urge you to read the review by Patncat on Amazon. It is an extensive and excellent review. I found this book to be illuminating and prophetic at the same time. In a way, it is like a history text book. It is not a boring book like we had in school. It is written in a style that allows the reader to follow a chronological timeline as if you were actually a fly on the wall. The extent in which Muhammed went to spread his vision is at least an omen of what we in the western world should fear for the future. Reading this book has provided me with an understanding of the creation of Muhammed's vision of religion. I now know that he had temporal lobe epilepsy which caused his visions and problem with loud noises which led to his prohibitions on music, singing, etc. Islam grew out of fear of death at the hands of Muhammed and his followers. It is abundantly clear that Muhammed was a despot with perverted views of himself and his god concept. It is also apparent that Muhammed had visions on world domination through jihad. We are experiencing the interpretation of the radical minority of Muslims as they try to carry out his plan. I think this, and other books like it, need to be required reading for all politicians of the western world. Enough trying to appease those that would have us convert in order to save ourselves.